Unmanaged full Gigabit Ethernet switch with 8 10/100/1000BaseT(X) ports, 0 to 60°C operating temperature
The EDS-G308 switches are equipped with 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 fiber-optic ports, making them ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth. The EDS-G308 switches provide an economical solution for your industrial Gigabit Ethernet connections, and the built-in relay warning function alerts network managers when power failures or port breaks occur. The 4-pin DIP switches can be used for controlling broadcast protection, jumbo frames, and IEEE 802.3az energy saving. In addition, 100/1000 SFP speed switching is ideal for easy on-site configuration for any industrial automation application.
A standard-temperature model, which has an operating temperature range of -10 to 60°C, and a wide-temperature range model, which has an operating temperature range of -40 to 75°C, are available. Both models undergo a 100% burn-in test to ensure that they fulfill the special needs of industrial automation control applications. The switches can be installed easily on a DIN rail or in distribution boxes.
- Fiber-optic options for extending distance and improving electrical noise immunity
- Redundant dual 12/24/48 VDC power inputs
- Supports 19.6 KB jumbo frames
- Relay output warning for power failure and port break alarm
- Broadcast storm protection
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range (-T models)