IoT Routers and Gateways
Cisco Industrial Routers & Gateways
Cisco Catalyst IR1800 Rugged Series Routers
- Highly secure, high-performance, modular routers with 5G and Wi-Fi 6
- Automotive certification and CAN-bus support
- Built-in edge compute and SD-WAN-enabled
- FirstNet Ready
Cisco Catalyst IR8100 Heavy Duty Series Routers
- A single form factor with multiple WAN and storage options
- Dual active 5G/LTE-capable modules enables concurrent connectivity to two cellular networks
- Multiple packet data networks
- Designed for installation in harsh secondary substation environments.
Cisco Catalyst IR8300 Series Rugged Routers
- Built for 5G Networks
- Accelerated services with Cisco Software-Defined WAN
- Connects branch offices to the internet and cloud with protection against web attacks.
- Cloud-native agility with a programmable software architecture
- 14 built-in Gigabit Ethernet ports for WAN or LAN
Cisco Catalyst IR1101 Rugged Series Router
- Highly modular and expandable hardware design to extend product lifetime.
- Ruggedized and compact with low power consumption
- Software-defined WAN, IOS XE and edge compute-enabled
Cisco 829 Industrial ISR single or dual LTE WAN
- Highly secure, compact routers for 4G LTE WAN and wireless LAN
- Withstands harsh conditions, such as high temperatures, shock, vibration, and water
- Edge computing to record, store, compute, and move data to cloud applications
1000 Series Connected Grid Routers
- IP67 rated ruggedized device with built-in Battery to enable automatic power failover
- Certificate based identity check, 802.1x Access control, IPSec and FlexVPN
- 2 models designed for indoor and outdoor deployments
2000 Series Connected Grid Routers
- Rugged industrial design and substation compliance with IEC-61850-3 and IEEE 1613 for utility substation environments
- Integrated security to help utilities address compliance with critical infrastructure protection mandates
- Advanced quality of service (QoS) capabilities to support SCADA
Cisco ESR6300 Embedded Series Router
- Latest embedded routers for industrial IoT
- Offers Gigabit throughput
- Feature-rich IOS-XE based platform
- Compact hardware router that solves size, weight, and power challenges
Reliable, secure routers and gateways for Outdoor and industrial environments
Safety and Traffic Management
Optimize traffic management with roadside connectivity for traffic signal controllers, motion sensors, video encoders, and cameras. Cisco industrial routers provide reliable, real-time insights to regulate traffic flow and conditions, detect violations, and improve motorist and pedestrian safety at intersections.
Modernize the grid to ensure the agility and resiliency for tomorrow with our industrial routing portfolio. Utilities can lower operational costs, increase grid reliability, improve safety and more effectively manage operations.
Mass Transit Management
Track each fleet vehicle’s location, gain predictive maintenance capabilities, and offer uninterrupted Wi-Fi to passengers. Cisco industrial routers improve passenger experience with wi-fi connectivity and real time updates, enhance safety with live surveillance video, increase revenue through digital advertising, and lower total cost of ownership.
Reduce the expense of managing thousands of remote ATMs or kiosks while enhancing asset and data security, and improving the customer experience, Cisco industrial routers facilitate more secure, reliable cellular connectivity to automate cash management, as well as optimize video surveillance with intelligent data processing at the edge for faster response.