5-Axis & 6-Axis Robots
Five and six axis articulated robots are more adaptable and offer more flexibility than a SCARA. These robots also have outstanding speed and repeatability, compared to their SCARA counterparts. They are ideal for machine tending, knitting, packaging, inspection, and other applications where off-vertical material handling is needed. They can be mounted conventionally, upside down, or on the wall. ANSI and CE safety compliance allows global deployment.
Omron 6-Axis Robots
- Rapid deployment using familiar ladder logic programming languages of existing PLC (IEC 61131-3)
- Diagnostics display enables faster trouble shooting
- Ethernet TCP/IP capability to control the robot through a PC, PLC, or robot controller
- High-resolution, absolute encoders to provide high accuracy, superior slow-speed following, and easy calibration
Yaskawa 6-Axis Robots
- Less Downtime
- Highest wrist allowable moment provides reliable payload handling.
- Easy washdown
- Better utilization of space with small footprint and slim-art design
- Fast cycle times with increased axis speeds and improved acceleration/deceleration
5- & 6-Axis Articulated Robots
The HS-Series compact, four-axis SCARA robots offer the highest speed and repeatability in their class. Although these small industrial robots have a compact, space-saving design, they have a large load-handling capability, with a maximum payload of 5 kg. In addition, their large, 0.1 kgm⊃2; maximum allowable moment of inertia enables a wide range of end effectors and applications. All HS-Series robots are available in dust- and mistproof (IP65) or ISO 4 (class 10) cleanroom configurations.