Join the Team!
MSI TEC Careers
MSI TEC helps manufacturers, machine builders and companies improve production, profitability and safety with automation, robotics and industrial networking solutions.
We are a distributor and an engineering company that provides technology-based solutions throughout the west and have offices in AZ, CO, CA, ID, and UT. We look for employees who are problem solvers and have an authentic desire to help businesses grow.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package that includes health, dental, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance, a 401k plan, and paid time off.
LOCATION: NORTHERN COLORADO
The responsibility of the Automation Sales Engineer will be to discover, promote and provide automation solutions to new and existing customers. You will work hand in hand with internal teams and suppliers to bring our solutions to market and increase our customer base. This individual must possess the insight to make the connection between a customer’s business needs and solutions offered by MSI TEC.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A degree from four-year college (mechanical or electrical engineering preferred)
- Basic understanding of Robotics, PLCs, Motion, Industrial Networking & PLC’s, Distributed I/O and other automation related technologies a plus
- Solution sales experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- CRM or marketing automation systems a plus
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
To contact Human Resources or to submit a resume, please use this form:
**NOTE: If you are selling a product or service, do not fill out this form! Any forms that are not related to Human Resources are deleted and not forwarded.