Machine automation controllers are designed to speed up integration time, boost system flexibility, and enhance overall performance. Below is a wide selection of machine controllers from our manufacturer partner, Omron. Our automation engineers can help you select the right controller for your application.
Omron’s NJ and NX machine automation controllers are the perfect fusion of machine control and information control to boost manufacturing innovation.
- Operating status can be displayed in real time using familiar software such as Microsoft® Excel.
- No SQL knowledge required
- Real-time data collection
- Machine behavior can be monitored more accurately.
NJ1 Machine Automation Controller
NJ3 Compact Machine Automation Controller
NJ5 Compact Machine Automation Controller
NX1 Sysmac Starter
NX1P Machine Automation Controller
NX7 Machine Automation Controller
Omron NX Series Modular I/O
Reduce wiring costs, simplify troubleshooting and minimize downtime with Omron's high-density I/O modules and socket-based I/O products. The NX I/O system offers a wide variety of high density I/O devices for use with EtherNet/IP or EtherCAT master controllers.
- Ideal match with Sysmac Machine automation controllers
- Synchronous I/O updates, with less than 1 µs jitter
- High density: up to 16 digital or 8 analogue signals in 12 mm width
- Removable wiring terminals for easy system assembly and testing
Omron NX1P Machine Automation Controller
OMRON Sysmac NJ1 and NX7 Conrollers