Entry-level unmanaged Ethernet switch with 7 10/100BaseT(X) ports, and 1 100BaseFX multi-mode port with ST connector, plastic housing, -10 to 60°C operating temperature
The EDS-208 supports IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3x with 10/100M, full/half-duplex, MDI/MDIX auto-sensing RJ45 ports. The EDS-205 Series is rated to operate at temperatures ranging from -10 to 60°C, and is rugged enough for any harsh industrial environment. The switches can be easily installed on a DIN rail as well as in distribution boxes. The DIN-rail mounting capability, wide operating temperature, and the IP30 housing with LED indicators make the plug-and-play EDS-205 switches reliable and easy to use.
- 10/100BaseT(X) (RJ45 connector), 100BaseFX (multi-mode, SC/ST connectors)
- IEEE802.3/802.3u/802.3x support
- Broadcast storm protection
- DIN-rail mounting ability
- -10 to 60°C operating temperature range