Moxa’s EDR-G9010 secure routers now feature industrial intrusion detection/prevention systems (IDS/IPS) to protect manufacturing and critical infrastructure from cyber attacks. The EDR-G9010 Series is an all-in-one secure router with firewall/NAT/VPN/switch functionality, as well as a first-line network defense for industrial automation and control systems (IACS). Adding IDS/IPS, turns the EDR-G9010 Series into an industrial firewall that includes next-generation threat detection and prevention.
Industrial organizations are struggling with cybersecurity risks due to difficulties upgrading and safeguarding their facility’s industrial network. And they often encounter challenges when deploying and operating cybersecurity measures in the field. The EDR-G9010 Series and MXsecurity security management suite provides the answer with cybersecurity solutions designed for industrial environments – and for industrial engineers.
The EDR-G9010 Series supports virtual patching and helps protect legacy systems from vulnerabilities, giving industrial engineers more time and flexibility to keep industrial operations up and running.
EDR-G9010 Series Features:
- Industrial intrusion detection/prevention systems (IPS/IDS) to further protect critical industrial infrastructure
- All-in-one firewall/NAT/VPN/router/switch to increase network deployment flexibility and enable secure remote access
- 8 copper GbE and 2 SFP GbE ports for high-bandwidth, long-distance communications
- Supports VRRP and Turbo Ring for routing and switching redundancy to optimize availability
- Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) for Modbus TCP/UDP, DNP3, IEC 60870-5-104, and IEC 61850 MMS traffic filtering
- Centralized management and monitoring of EDR-G9010 Series devices for better administration and maintenance.
- Unified mass deployment of firewall policies, firmware upgrades, and signature updates
- Complete visibility showing real-time network activity and instant threat alerts
- Automatically collects security logs and sends notifications