Omron TM Series Collaborative Robots
TM Series Collaborative Robots
Omron TM cobots are designed to boost production and reduce employee fatigue by automating repetitive tasks such as machine tending, loading and unloading, assembly, screw driving, gluing, testing or soldering. The TM Series is the only collaborative robot on the market with a built-in camera and light.
Omron’s lineup of collaborative robots includes a variety of models to guarantee the right reach and payload capacity for different applications, including mobile robot-compatible (DC) versions.
- Can be quickly repurposed to a number of applications.
- Easily moved on the Mobile Workstation (accessory).
- Graphical programming allows quick deployment and changeovers without prior coding experience.
- Built-in vision system uses Landmarks that help the cobot navigate without the need for fixed jigs.
- Fits into small spaces, even inverted or at any angle, making them adaptable to almost any factory environment.
Regular Payload Series
Medium-Heavy Payload Series
Easy to Use & Program
Intuitive programming allows users to automate a task with flow-based software, creating full workflows with a click-and-drag method.
Hand guidance mode allows users to set points, assign tasks, and guide the robot into position and automatically record the position in the software
Our built-in vision system allows for quick setup of pick-and-place tasks, with the help of easy hand guiding and landmark positioning.
Industries & Applications
Semiconductor & Digital
Food & Commodities
Assembly: Omron’s TM cobots improve throughput and consistency of repetitive or complex assembly tasks including part joining, insertion, tool changing, and working alongside people.
Palletizing: The TM Series are space-saving cobots can streamline end-of-line case stacking onto a pallet.
Packaging: Use TM cobots for inspecting and sorting products. Quickly adapt production lines to new products or seasonal models.
Machine Tending: Relieve workers from repetitive and dangerous tasks by using cobots to tend CNC machines, injection molding machines, stamping & punch pressers, grinding, and cutting machines.
Pick and Place with Inspection: The TM series features built-in vision system that allows for easy pick-and-place and inspection, without the need for installing additional cameras or lighting equipment.
Screwdriving: A complete ready-to-use solution is provided with a screw driving kit and pneumatic control box.
Integrated Vision with Omron TM Collaborative Robots
- No prior programming experience necessary.
- Easily redeployed to different tasks.
- Relocate between tasks and work spaces with minimal downtime.
- Dedicated vision button on the wrist can be used to teach vision tasks.