- 7-inch panel computer
- Intel Atom processor E3826 1.46 GHz
- -40 to 70°C wide-temperature design, no fan or heater
- 1000-nit sunlight-readable LCD
- Glove-friendly, multi-touch screen
- Class 1 Division 2, ATEX Zone 2, and IECEx compliant
- Wide-range 10 to 36 VDC power input
The MPC-2070 7-inch panel computers with E3800 Series Intel Atom processor deliver a reliable, durable, and versatile platform for use in industrial environments. With two software selectable RS-232/422/485 serial ports and two Gigabit Ethernet ports, the MPC-2070 panel computers support a wide variety of serial interfaces as well as high-speed IT communications, all with native network redundancy.The MPC-2070 Series panel computers are designed with a wide, -40 to 70°C temperature range, and come with a fanless, streamlined enclosure designed for highly efficient heat dissipation. This makes the MPC-2070 Series one of the most reliable industrial platforms available for harsh, hot, outdoor environments like oil and gas fields, or drilling platforms. The MPC-2070 also features a 1000-nit LCD panel offering a sunlight-readable, projected-capacitive, glove-friendly, multi-touch screen, providing an excellent user experience for outdoor applications.