The Lexium MDrive Ethernet is an integrated NEMA 17(42 mm) high torque 1.8 stepper motor integrated with an advanced, high resolution microstepping driver and Ethernet controller with multi-protocol support and numerous enhanced features for an Industrial Ethernet or Motion Control solution.
- Multi-protocol support
- Use off the shelf networking hardware: switches, routers and cabling.
- Interoperability with an array of readily available components
- Compatibility with PLCs from: Rockwell Automation-Allen Bradley, Omron, Schneider Electric
- MODBUS/TCP and EtherNet/IP make up 52% of industrial Ethernet networks
- Programmability using the proprietary MCode programming and control language in an Ethernet network, eliminating the need for complicated serial multidrop networks using RS-422/485