Process automation and transportation automation applications combine data, voice, and video, and consequently require high performance and high reliability. The ICS-G7850A Series full Gigabit backbone switches’ modular design makes network planning easy, and allows greater flexibility by letting you install up to 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports plus 2 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports.
The fanless switches support the Turbo Ring, Turbo Chain, and RSTP/STP redundancy technologies, and come with an isolated redundant power supply to increase system reliability and the availability of your network backbone.
- Up to 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports plus 2 10G Ethernet ports
- Up to 50 optical fiber connections (SFP slots)
- Up to 48 PoE+ ports with external power supply (with IM-G7000A-4PoE module)
- Fanless, -10 to 60°C operating temperature range
- Modular design for maximum flexibility and hassle-free future expansion
- Hot-swappable interface and power modules for continuous operation
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 20 ms @ 250 switches), and STP/RSTP/MSTP for network redundancy
- Isolated redundant power inputs with universal 110/220 VAC power supply range
- Supports MXstudio for easy, visualized industrial network management
- V-ON™ ensures millisecond-level multicast data and video network recovery