Capitalizing on the success of the Cosy 131, the Cosy+ is the new generation of industrial gateway and offers the most advanced security technologies in hardware devices.
The Cosy+ is an industrial gateway that establishes a secure VPN connection between the machine (PLC, HMI, or other devices) and yourself, from anywhere, at any time. The connection happens through Ewon’s Talk2M, a highly secured industrial cloud service included for free with the gateway. You can remotely access your PLCs, HMIs or other devices inside the machine, for maintenance or troubleshooting purposes, wherever you are and from any device. The Cosy+ industrial gateway is proven on the factory floor with Omron, Rockwell and Novanta IMS.
- Easy setup – The Cosy+ is designed for a quick deployment and successful connectivity, while ensuring that the setup doesn’t require any advanced IT knowledge.
- No hidden costs – Includes Ewon’s Talk2M industrial cloud service, as well as its desktop, mobile and web clients – all free of charge.
- Secure – The Cosy+ provides an unprecedented level of hardware security, making it perfectly future-proof.
- Provides effective and sustainable machine support, save time and money while gaining a major long-term competitive advantage!
Ready and Reliable
- 20+ data centers spread worldwide for coverage and maximal business continuity.
- Global and reliable infrastructure, with an extensive Service Level Agreement.
- Scalability: add at any time as many devices and users as you need.
- Email & SMS relay services, to receive notifications from your machine.
Unparalleled Security Features of the Cosy+
- Trusted chain from Hardware to the Cloud:
- Built-in Secure Element chip, to protect secrets and provide a Hardware Root Of Trust.
- Birth certificate to prevent cloning and counterfeiting.
- Secure boot sequence, to ensure that only code signed by Ewon is executed.
- Strong encryption of all communications with Talk2M
- Proven security posture:
- ISO 27001 certification & cybersecurity partnership with NVISO.
- Solution based on the latest open standard technologies.
- Non-intrusive outbound connections, requiring no change on the existing network.
- Machine LAN segregation to ensure that remote users can only access the target equipment.
- Traceability of all remote activity through detailed logs and reports.
- Local control of the remote connectivity by the end-user, with an external key switch.
- Increase safety with the digital output indicating an active remote connection.