Managed Gigabit Ethernet switch with 7 10/100BaseT(X) ports, 3 10/100/1000BaseT(X) or 100/1000BaseSFP ports, -10 to 60°C operating temperatureThe EDS-510E Gigabit managed Ethernet switches are designed to meet rigorous mission-critical applications, such as factory automation, ITS, and process control. The 3 Gigabit Ethernet ports allow great flexibility to build up a Gigabit redundant Turbo Ring and a Gigabit uplink. The switches have USB interfaces for switch configuration, system file backup, and firmware upgrade, making them easier to manage.
- 3 Gigabit Ethernet ports for redundant ring or uplink solutions
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 20 ms @ 250 switches), Gigabit Ethernet recovery time < 50 ms RSTP/STP, and MSTP for network redundancy
- RADIUS, TACACS+, SNMPv3, IEEE 802.1x, HTTPS, SSH, and sticky MAC address to enhance network security
- Security features based on IEC 62443
- EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, and Modbus TCP protocols supported for device management and monitoring
- Supports MXstudio for easy, visualized industrial network management
- V-ON ensures millisecond-level multicast data and video network recovery