Advantech’s Ethernet I/O Modules, ADAM-6000 series, accomplishes this integration easily through the latest internet technology, so that it can remotely monitor the device status more flexibly. ADAM-6000 modules are empowered by Peer-to-Peer (P2P) and Graphic Condition Logic (GCL), and can perform as standalone products for measurement, control and automation with Advantech’s P2P and GCL technology. With the easy-to-use and intuitive graphic utility, system configurations can be done in an extremely short time. ADAM-6000 series models include Analog Input/Output Modules and Digital Input/Output Modules. ADAM-6100 series is a new line of Industrial profinet I/O modules, equipped with the profinet protocol, allows daisy chain connections, making it possible to transfer data much faster during process control and other industrial automation applications.
- Peer-to-Peer(P2P) Connection
- Easy channel mapping from different I/O modules without extra programming effort or additional controllers.
- Utilizes Peer-to-Peer modules, just configure settings through ADAM.NET utility.
- GCL function is built-in ADAM-6000 and ADAM-6200 modules for users to easily set up logic rules in any application
- User defined logic rules through graphical configuration environment in ADAM.NET Utility
- No additional controllers or programming is needed.