The ACR Series arc-type frameless motors incorporate a high-performance permanent magnet to deliver high torque in a low-profile, lightweight design. Their thin, curved shape with large center hole allows for arrangement in a limited angle or for 360-degree operation.
- Ironless technology for zero cogging effect
- Thin size and lightweight with a large center hole
- Integrated Hall sensor
- Motor coils include a temperature sensor
- Limited-angle or 360-degree operation
- Direct drive technology exhibits high torque
- Multi-coil and multi-track configurations
Applications and Industries
High speed and precision machines for positioning, motion profile tracking, velocity controlling used in front-end and back-end wafer handling and inspection, photovoltaic and lithium battery systems, glass and LCD applications, biomedical equipment, printing machines, and laser processing machines.