Robotiq ActiveDrive Toolbar – an add-on software package for Robotiq FT300 and Universal Robots
This video showcases Robotiq’s ActiveDrive Toolbar, which is a powerful feature that come with the Robotiq Force Torque Sensor FT 300 for UR robots. It’s an add-on software package with enhanced features to guide the UR robot and is located at the top of the UR touch pad.
All those new features are meant to facilitate the hand guiding of the UR robots. The ActiveDrive mode take full advantage of the FT-300 and FT-150 sensitivity beyond the force feedback in the robot program. The results are smoother and more precise movements allowing the robot to be easily move with only 1 hand.
- 6-axis movements; which is similar to the actual freedrive mode of UR,
- Scara movement; allowing translations in the X, Y, Z plane and 1 rotation of the tool,
- Translation movements; Also known as Cartesian movements which allow only linear translation in the 3 axis,
- Plane movements; which keeps your tool always in the same plan,
- Automatic tool orientation in the closest orthogonal axis,
- Speed of the movements (fast or slow).