- Plug & Play Components
- 2-Finger Adaptive Robot Grippers
- 3-Finger Adaptive Robot Grippers
- FT 300 Force Torque sensors
- Vision Systems & Wrist Cameras
- Insights robot monitoring Software
- Active Drive Toolbar Add-on for UR pendant
Robotiq manufactures flexible robot grippers, sensors and vision systems for collaborative robots with the purpose of making automation fast, easy and accessible to global manufacturers and small & medium enterprises without the need for extensive technical knowledge. Their Plug + Play components give manufacturers more control of their robotics projects, which improves productivity and quality. Robotiq’s products are well suited for machine tending and material handling applications. They are used on both traditional industrial robots, as well as collaborative robots.
TOP REASONS TO USE ROBOTIQ GRIPPERS
Reduce custom tooling costs – Use the same gripper for all your parts.
Eliminate changeovers – Program your gripper on the fly, instead of changing it.
Enable highly flexible production – Get a robotic tool that is flexible enough to evolve with your production requirements.
Robotiq’s grippers and sensors enhance robot application flexibility and integration simplicity. Because the grippers are adaptive and the user has full control over position, speed, and force, they can be used in high mix environments without the need for specialized fingertip tooling. This saves money, and reduces changeover time to near zero.
2-Finger Adaptive Robot Gripper
The Robotiq 2-Finger robot gripper handles parts of all shapes and sizes. It’s easy to integrate with all automation cells and offers 2 different grip configurations. Designed to work perfectly with Universal Robots collaborative robotic arms. Using the Gripper URCap, you can install and program your robot in minutes.
- EASY INTEGRATION – Compatible with all major robot manufacturers.
- 3 GRIPPING MODES – Parallel, encompassing and internal grip.
- POWERFUL CONTROL INTERFACE – Control position, speed and force. Grip detection.
Pick & Place…. Assembly…. Machine Tending…. Quality Testing
Need more info?
3-Finger Adaptive Robot Gripper
The Robotiq 3-Finger Adaptive Gripper is rugged and agile and adapts to the shape of the object for a solid grip. It offers maximum versatility and flexibility and is ideal for manufacturers dealing with high-mix automation and robotic research.
- FLEXIBLE – Handles a wide variety of part geometries and sizes.
- POWERFUL CONTROL INTERFACE – Easy control of fingers’ position, speed and force. Grip detection.
- RUGGED AND RELIABLE – Designed for industrial environments.
Pick & Place…. Assembly …. Machine Tending…. Quality Testing
Have a Question?
FT 300 Force Torque Sensors
The FT 300 is a multi-axis force and torque sensor that enables Universal Robots to perform force sensitive tasks. It precisely detects and measures robot contacts in order to improve the robot control as well as simplifying its programming. The FT 300 is a perfect fit for precise force control tasks such as finishing, product testing, assembly and accurate part insertion.
- Fast and simple installation
- High level of accuracy
- Precise and repeatable measurements
- Perfect mechanical fit for all Universal Robots