The SDS-3016 smart Ethernet switch is the ideal product for IA engineers and automation machine builders to make their networks compatible with the vision of Industry 4.0. By breathing life into machines and control cabinets, the smart switch simplifies daily tasks with its easy configuration and easy installation. In addition, it is monitorable and is easy to maintain throughout the entire product life cycle.
The most frequently used automation protocols—including EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, and Modbus TCP—are embedded in the SDS-3016 switch to provide enhanced operational performance and flexibility by making it controllable and visible from automation HMIs. It also supports a range of useful management functions, including IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, port mirroring, SNMP, warning by relay, and a multi-language Web GUI.
- Compact and flexible housing design to fit into confined spaces
- Web-based GUI for easy device configuration and management
- Web-based GUI for port diagnostics with statistics to detect and prevent issues
- Supports RSTP/STP for network redundancy
- Supports MRP client redundancy based on IEC 62439-2 to ensure high network availability
- EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, and Modbus TCP industrial protocols supported for easy integration and monitoring in automation HMI/SCADA systems
- IP port binding to ensure critical devices can be replaced quickly without reassigning the IP Address
- Rotary DIP switch can perform profile-based settings without using a web browser
- Security features based on IEC 62443Automatic warning by exception through relay output
- Unused port lock, SNMPv3, and HTTPS to enhance network security
- Role-based account management for self-defined administration and/or user accounts
- Local log and the ability to export inventory files ease inventory management