ioLogik 2500 smart Ethernet remote I/O devices feature unique hardware and software designs, making them ideal solutions for a variety of industrial data acquisition applications. The ioLogik 2500’s hardware design includes a 4-port unmanaged Ethernet switch and 2 serial ports, enabling it to seamlessly connect to a variety of field devices.
One of the Ethernet ports can be used to link to 8 daisy-chained ioLogik E1200 expansion modules to provide more than 100 channels. The ioLogik 2500 acts as the “head” unit, with Click&Go Plus logic used to control the entire I/O array. Most importantly, a single IP is all that is required to connect the entire I/O array to your network, providing the perfect solution for industrial field sites that have an insufficient number of IP addresses.
- Front-end intelligence with Click&Go Plus control logic, up to 48 rules
- Active communication with MX-AOPC UA Server
- Automatically complement disconnection period data with MX-AOPC UA Logger software
- 4-port unmanaged switch built in for linking to Ethernet devices
- I/O expansion port for daisy chaining up to 8 ioLogik E1200 units
- 3-in-1 serial port: RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485
- Supports SNMP v1/v2c/v3
- Simplifies I/O management with MXIO library for Windows or Linux
- Wide operating temperature models available for -40 to 75°C (-40 to 167°F) environments