Layer 3 Full Gigabit managed Ethernet switch with 12 10/100/1000BaseT(X) ports, 8 100/1000BaseSFP slots and 4 10/100/1000BaseT(X) or 100/1000BaseSFP slot combo ports, 2 isolated power supplies (85 to 264 VAC), -10 to 60°C operating temperature
Process automation and transportation automation applications combine data, voice, and video, and consequently require high performance and high reliability. The IKS-G6824A Series is equipped with 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports, and support Layer 3 routing functionality to facilitate the deployment of applications across networks, making them ideal for large-scale industrial networks.
The IKS-G6824A?s full Gigabit capability increases bandwidth to provide high performance and the ability to quickly transfer large amounts of video, voice, and data across a network. The switches support the Turbo Ring, Turbo Chain, and RSTP/STP redundancy technologies, and are fanless and come with an isolated redundant power supply to increase system reliability and the availability of your network backbone.
- Layer 3 routing interconnects multiple LAN segments
- 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Up to 24 optical fiber connections (SFP slots)
- Fanless, -40 to 75°C operating temperature range (T models)
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 20 ms @ 250 switches), and STP/RSTP/MSTP for network redundancy
- Isolated redundant power inputs with universal 110/220 VAC power supply range
- Supports MXstudio for easy, visualized industrial network management
- V-ON ensures millisecond-level multicast data and video network recovery