Managed full Gigabit Ethernet switch with 4 10/100/1000BaseT(X) ports, and 5 combo 10/100/1000BaseT(X) or 100/1000BaseSFP slots for adding SFP-1G/1FE series Gigabit/fast Ethernet modules, -40 to 75°C operating temperature
The EDS-G509 Series is equipped with 9 Gigabit Ethernet ports and up to 5 fiber-optic ports, making it ideal for upgrading an existing network to Gigabit speed or building a new full Gigabit backbone. Gigabit transmission increases bandwidth for higher performance and transfers large amounts of video, voice, and data across a network quickly.
Redundant Ethernet technologies Turbo Ring, Turbo Chain, RSTP/STP, and MSTP increase system reliability and the availability of your network backbone. The EDS-G509 Series is designed especially for communication demanding applications, such as video and process monitoring, shipbuilding, ITS, and DCS systems, all of which can benefit from a scalable backbone construction.
- 4 10/100/1000BaseT(X) ports plus 5 combo (10/100/1000BaseT(X) or 100/1000BaseSFP slot) Gigabit ports
- Enhanced surge protection for serial, LAN, and power
- TACACS , SNMPv3, IEEE 802.1X, HTTPS, and SSH to enhance network security
- Easy network management by web browser, CLI, Telnet/serial console, Windows utility, and ABC-01
- Supports MXstudio for easy, visualized industrial network management