8-port full Gigabit managed Ethernet switch, 8 10/100/1000BaseT(X) ports, -40 to 75°C operating temperature
The EDS-G508E switches are equipped with 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports, making them ideal for upgrading an existing network to Gigabit speed or building a new full Gigabit backbone. Gigabit transmission increases bandwidth for higher performance and transfers large amounts of triple-play services across a network quickly.
Redundant Ethernet technologies such as Turbo Ring, Turbo Chain, RSTP/STP, and MSTP increase the reliability of your system and improve the availability of your network backbone. The EDS-G508E Series is designed especially for demanding communication applications, such as video and process monitoring, ITS, and DCS systems, all of which can benefit from a scalable backbone construction.
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 50 ms @ 250 switches), RSTP/STP, and MSTP for network redundancy
- RADIUS, TACACS , MAB Authentication, SNMPv3, IEEE 802.1X, MAC ACL, HTTPS, SSH, and sticky MAC-addresses to enhance network security
- Security features based on IEC 62443
- EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, and Modbus TCP protocols supported for device management and monitoring
- Supports MXstudio for easy, visualized industrial network management
- V-ON ensures millisecond-level multicast data and video network recovery