Modular managed Ethernet switch system with 6 slots for 4-port fast Ethernet interface modules and 2 slots for 2-port Gigabit interface modules, for a total of up to 24+4G ports, 0 to 60°C operating temperature
The EDS-728 Series features a versatile modular design that allows different combinations of fiber and copper modules, creating a wide array of connection options ideal for any automation network. The modular design lets you install up to 4 Gigabit ports and 24 Fast Ethernet ports. The EDS-728 Series is specially designed for redundant Gigabit network backbones and uses a modular configuration to provide a high degree of flexibility for network expansion.
Top network performance, security, and reliability are assured through the EDS-728 Series advanced management and security features. The EDS-728 Series also features industrial-grade construction, a console port for automatic configuration backup, and an angled LED troubleshooting panel that can be conveniently viewed from both horizontal and vertical orientations.
- 4 Gigabit plus 24 Fast Ethernet ports for copper and fiber
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 20 ms @ 250 switches), RSTP/STP, and MSTP for network redundancy
- TACACS+, SNMPv3, IEEE 802.1X, HTTPS, and SSH to enhance network security
- Easy network management by web browser, CLI, Telnet/serial console, Windows utility, and ABC-01
- Supports MXstudio for easy, visualized industrial network management