The EDS-408A-EIP are 8-port managed Ethernet switches with EtherNet/IP enabled. With Ethernet/IP embedded, the EIP switches are visible with custom faceplate in FactoryTalk View industrial management software, for greater operational and network visibility in factory automation HMIs. The 408A-EIP also supports a variety of useful management functions, such as IGMP snooping, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, QoS, port mirroring, SNMP, bandwidth management and warning by email or relay.
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 20 ms @ 250 switches), and RSTP/STP for network redundancy
- IGMP Snooping, QoS, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, and port-based VLAN supported
- Easy network management by web browser, CLI, Telnet/serial console, Windows utility, and ABC-01
- PROFINET or EtherNet/IP enabled by default (PN or EIP models)
- Supports MXstudio for easy, visualized industrial network management