The Proxim Edge Quickbridge 1025 is a highly reliable outdoor, high throughput Point to Point system designed to deliver years of reliable service and priced to fit cost-sensitive medium-range backhaul projects.The Edge Quickbridge 1025 enables rapid deployment of fast and efficient networks and offers:
- High throughput with radio rates of 400 Mbps in MIMO 2×2:2 mode at 40 MHz (License upgradable to 1 Gbps in MU-MIMO 4×4:4 mode at 80 MHz)1
- High power radio delivering up to 27 dBm (4 RF) at 5 GHz
- High reliability and advanced QoS for quad play applications
- Dual IPv4 and IPv6 stacks
- IP67 rated enclosure with surged protected ethernet port
The Edge Quickbridge is powered by Proxim’s advanced Wireless Outdoor Router Protocol (WORP). Among the many benefits of WORP is its effective use of bandwidth, granular service level management, and an advanced Quality of Service engine.
The Edge Quickbridge 1025 provides enterprise-class security to ensure full protection of sensitive information
- AES 128 encryption and Radius based authentication
- Secure management (SSL/TLS1.2, SSH, and SNMPv3)
Easy to Deploy
The Edge Quickbridge 1025 simplifies network deployment and includes:
- Link kit: two endpoints in a box
- Built-in 15 dBi 35-degree dual-polarity antenna, plus RP-SMA connectors for external antennas when an extended range is needed
- Integrated full axis mounting kit
- 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet
- Bluetooth Low Energy interface for easy configuration via the Proxim BlueConnect smartphone application (Android and iOS)
The Edge Quickbridge 1025 is fully integrated into the ProximVision® Advanced management platform, giving network operators advanced management and monitoring options including:
- Rapid Network Deployment: automates configuration processes for faster, more efficient deployment of Proxim Wireless networks
- Advanced Statistic and Analytic data for network optimization.
Want to learn more? Contact MSI TEC if you have any questions or need more information.