Industrial wireless access controller, -40 to to 75°C
The WAC-1001 wireless access controller provides a seamless roaming experience for Moxa access points in distributed wireless networks. It uses Moxa controller-based Turbo Roaming technology to achieve less than 50 ms roaming handover times on up to three channels. This advanced roaming capability securely hands off clients at speeds so high that wireless clients can enjoy seamless roaming between APs, with virtually no interruption in connectivity. WAC-1001 also supports 1-to-1 hot backup function to help make your network more reliable. Wide-temperature models that can operate in -40 to 75°C are also available.
- Redundant 12 to 48 VDC power inputs
- Controller-based Turbo Roaming (less than 50 ms)
- Supported models: AWK-RTG Series, TAP Series
- IEEE 802.11i-compliant wireless security
- DIN-rail mounting or wall mounting (optional) for on-site installation
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range (-T model)