1-port Modbus/EtherNet/IP-to-PROFINET gateway, -40 to 75°C operating temperature
The MGate 5103 is an industrial Ethernet gateway for Modbus RTU/ASCII/TCP, EtherNet/IP, and PROFINET network communications. To integrate existing Modbus devices onto a PROFINET network, use the MGate 5103 as a Modbus master/slave or EtherNet/IP adapter to collect data and exchange data with PROFINET devices. The latest exchange data will be stored in the gateway. The gateway will convert stored Modbus or EtherNet/IP data into PROFINET packets so the PROFINET IO Controller can control or monitor field devices.
Easy Configuration via Web Console
The MGate 5103 Series comes with an illustrated Quick Setup guide designed to make configuration easy. With Quick Setup, you can easily access protocol conversion modes and finish the configuration in a few steps. The MGate 5103 Series also supports a GSDML export function. GSDML files can be imported into PROFINET PLCs to save time on PLC configuration.
Modbus RTU/ASCII/TCP Protocol Traffic Monitor
MGate 5103 gateways support Modbus RTU/ASCII/TCP Protocol Traffic Monitor for easy troubleshooting, especially during the installation stage. Communication issues could be caused by incorrect software parameters, such as slave IDs and register addresses, that were entered incorrectly, or an incorrect command configuration. With Modbus RTU/ASCII/TCP Protocol Traffic Monitor, you can check the captured data and easily identify the root cause.
- Protocol conversion between Modbus, EtherNet/IP, and PROFINET
- Supports PROFINET IO device
- Supports Modbus RTU/ASCII/TCP master/client and slave/server
- Supports EtherNet/IP Adapter
- Effortless configuration via web-based wizard
- Built-in Ethernet cascading for easy wiring
- Embedded traffic monitoring/diagnostic information for easy troubleshooting
- microSD card for configuration backup/duplication and event logs
- Status monitoring