The IMC-101 industrial media converters provide industrial-grade media conversion between 10/100BaseT(X) and 100BaseFX (SC/ST connectors). The IMC-101 converters’ reliable industrial design is excellent for keeping your industrial automation applications running continuously, and each IMC-101 converter comes with a relay output warning alarm to help prevent damage and loss. The IMC-101 media converters are designed for harsh industrial environments, such as in hazardous locations (Class 1, Division 2/Zone 2, IECEx, DNV, and GL Certification), and comply with FCC, UL, and CE standards. Models in the IMC-101 Series support an operating temperature from 0 to 60°C, and an extended operating temperature from -40 to 75°C. All IMC-101 converters are subjected to a 100% burn-in test.
Features and Benefits
- 10/100BaseT(X) auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X
- Link Fault Pass-Through (LFPT)
- Power failure, port break alarm by relay output
- Redundant power inputs
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range (-T models)
- Designed for hazardous locations (Class 1 Div. 2/Zone 2, IECEx)