Core i5-6300U, 2.4 GHz, Dual Core CPU, without mSATA/RAM/OS, dual power, -25 to 55°C temp, IEC 61850-3 compliant.
The DA-720-DPP series computers are x86 platforms with 14 gigabit Ethernet ports, 2 isolated RS-232/422/485 serial ports, USB, VGA, and 2 PCIe ports for expansion modules. The DA-720-DPP comes in a standard 19-inch 2U rack-mountable case with a robust design ideal for specialized industrial automation applications, including power substations, railway, factory, and building automation.
- IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613, and IEC 60255 compliant for power substation automation systems
- EN 50121-4 compliant for railway wayside applications
- 6th Gen Intel Core i7/i5 CPU (Skylake)
- 2 built-in DDR4 memory sockets
- 1 mSATA for OS and 1 SATA III for storage expansion
- 14 gigabit Ethernet ports for network redundancy
- 2 PCIe expansion slots for expansion modules
- 2 USB 3.0 ports for SuperSpeed peripherals
- 2 isolated RS-232/422/485 ports
- Embedded Debian 8 Linux (W10 by CTOS)
- Supports 110 to 240 VDC and 100 to 240 VAC power inputs