2 Port PCI Board, RS-232
The CP-102U and CP-102UL are 2-port Universal PCI boards designed for POS and ATM applications. They are a top choice of industrial automation engineers and system integrators, and support many different operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and even Unix. In addition, each of the boards’ RS-232 serial ports supports a super fast 921.6 Kbps baudrate.
The CP-102U and CP-102UL provide full modem control signals to ensure compatibility with a wide range of serial peripherals, and they work with both 3.3V and 5V PCI buses, allowing the boards to be installed in virtually any available PC server.
- Over 800 Kbps data throughput for top performance
- 921.6 Kbps maximum baudrate for super fast data transmission
- 128-byte FIFO and on-chip H/W, S/W flow control
- Compatible with 3.3/5V PCI and PCI-X
- Drivers provided for Windows (2000, XP/2003/Vista/2008 x86/x64, 9X/ME/NT), Windows CE 5.0/6.0, Windows XP Embedded, DOS, Linux 2.4, Linux 2.6 (x86/x64), FreeBSD 4/5, QNX 6, SCO Open Server 5/6, UnixWare 7
- 15 KV ESD protection on the board
- The CP-102UL has a MD1 low profile form factor fits small-sized PCs
- Wide temperature model available for -40 to 85°C environments