Rail onboard, 802.11n Access Point, M12/QMA, US band, -25 to 60°C, CoatingTheAWK-3131A-RCC Series industrial 802.11n wireless AP/client is an ideal wireless solution for applications such as onboard passenger infotainment systems and inter-carriage wireless backbone networks because it provides a faster data rate compared to 802.11g devices. The auto carriage connection (ACC) feature facilitates easy deployment of wireless devices and increases the reliability of wireless carriage backbone networks. The AWK-3131A-RCC Series is also optimized for passenger Wi-Fi services and complies with a portion of the EN 50155 specifications covering operating temperature, power input voltage, surge, ESD, and vibration, making the products suitable for a variety of industrial applications. The AWK-3131A-RCC Series can also be powered via the PoE port for easier deployment.
- Designed specifically for rail carriage-to-carriage communication
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compliant
- Up to 300 Mbps data rate
- M12 anti-vibration connectors
- MIMO technology increases data throughput and range
- Complies with all EN 50155 mandatory test items
- Suitable for rolling stock railway applications, as defined by the EN 50155 standard.
- Wide-temperature models available for -40 to 75°C environments
- Supports the Auto Carriage-to-Carriage connection function