Remote or distributed outdoor IIoT applications such as in solar energy, oil and gas, and water/wastewater require reliable IIoT gateways with low-to-high bandwidth cellular connectivity to collect and transfer edge data. The Moxa UC series Arm-based computers are ideal for these applications with their wide variety of cellular connectivity options, compact size for cabinet installation, wide-operating temperature range, and hazardous location certifications. Furthermore, these computers have been deployed in a wide selection of edge application scenarios in IIoT projects around the world.
Find out how to expand your edge applications with low-power cellular IIoT #gateways from Moxa. Download the brochure.
- Cellular, Wi-Fi, and GPS connectivity
- Low-to-high bandwidth options: NB-IoT, LTE Cat. M1, Cat. 1, and Cat. 4
- RF type approvals: FCC, PTCRB, RED, and RCM
- Carrier approvals: Verizon and AT&T
- Easy-to-use cellular management API
OT-to-Cloud Connectivity Ready
- Rich OT communication interfaces: LAN, serial, CAN, and DI/DO ports
- MQTT support and easy cloud connectivity to AWS, Azure, Ignition, and Alibaba Cloud IoT Platform with ThingsPro software
Compact and Rugged
- Palm-sized form factor for easy installation
- Fanless design with -40°C to 85°C operating temperature range (-40 to 70°C with LTE module)
- Hazardous location certifications: C1D2, ATEX Zone 2, and IECEx
- Moxa Industrial Linux with 10-year long-term support
- Industry-leading 5-year hardware warranty