Edge Multipoint 1025 Series
Proxim’s Edge Multipoint 1025 Series products are high-performance point to multipoint radios designed to deliver years of reliable service and priced to fit cost-sensitive projects. Utilizing Proxim’s highly efficient Wireless Outdoor Router Protocol (WORP), the Edge Multipoint provides a feature set that enables effective use of bandwidth and offers granular service level management through an advanced Quality of Service engine. This product line is ideal for Wireless Internet Service Providers (WISPs) or applications such as Intelligent Traffic Management, Video Surveillance, and much more.
- High throughput with radio rates of 400 Mbps in MIMO 2×2:2 mode at 40 MHz1
- High power radio delivering up to 27 dBm (4 RF) at 5 GHz
- High reliability and advanced QoS for quad-play applications
- Dual IPv4 and IPv6 stacks.
Edge Multipoint 1025 provides enterprise-class security to ensure full protection of sensitive information.
- AES 128 encryption and Radius based authentication
- Secure management (SSL/TLS1.2, SSH, and SNMPv3) preventing unwanted configuration changes
- IP67 rated enclosure with surged protected Ethernet port.
Easy to Deploy
Edge Multipoint 1025 simplifies network deployment
- Built-in 15 dBi 35-degree dual-polarity antenna, plus RP-SMA connectors for external antennas providing extended range
- Includes a Full axis mounting kit
- 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet compliant
- Bluetooth Low Energy interface for easy configuration via Proxim’s BlueConnect smartphone application for Android and iOS
Ready for Mobile Deployment
Edge Multipoint 1025 includes Proxim FastConnect roaming technology and an integrated GPS that makes it an ideal mobile subscriber unit.
- Support for delay-sensitive multimedia applications even when mobile at speeds up to 295 km/h (185 mph).
- Built-in GPS module to follow device movement on ProximVision® Advanced mapping feature
Flexible Centralized Management
ProximVision® Advanced supports the Edge Multipoint 1025 devices giving network architects network-wide views and advanced device management.
- Rapid Network Deployment: automates configuration processes for faster, more efficient deployment of Proxim Wireless networks
- Advanced Statistic and Analytic data for network optimization.