Advantech Has 3 Solutions for You
Microsoft has ended support for Windows 7 on January 14, 2020. Likewise, support for Windows Embedded 7 ended on October 13, 2020. After ending support, technical assistance and updates from Windows Update will cease. This potentially exposes your systems to vicious attacks. Microsoft offers an Extended Security Update (ESU) subscription which includes security updates for three years after the end of support. ESU is offered per-device as an annual purchase.
- Security updates and bulletins rated “critical” and “important” (typically released monthly or as needed)
- Support to resolve issues related to ESU deployment and security updates
ESU DOES NOT INCLUDE
- New features, customer-requested non-security updates, design change requests
- Support for root cause analysis or filing of bugs
- Advantech Exclusive affaires Installation PackageAdvantech offers an ESU Installation Package for one-click installation and trouble shooting. Just follow the package instructions to take advantage of ESU services.
Switch from Windows 7 Pro/Ultimate to Windows 10
- Full version of Windows
- 10Lockdown features
- IoT licensing terms
Advantech Exclusive Offer Windows 10 IoT Lockdown Utility
Advantech Windows 10 Lockdown Utility is designed with an easy-to-use interface; allowing customers to enable/disable the lockdown features just one click.
Without Windows security updates, it is recommended adopting security software to avoid malware attacks. Advantech offers McAfee and Acronis products to fill the security gap caused by Windows end of support.
McAfee embedded security solutions help manufacturers ensure their products and devices are protected from cyber-threats
Acronis delivers quick and easy-to-operate full image/disk backup
Want to learn more? Contact MSI TEC if you have any questions or need more information.