TECHNICAL ENGINEERING CENTER
Full Range of Mechanical & Subassembly Solutions
MSI TEC has been modifying motors and mechanical assemblies for over 20 years. We’ve shipped thousands of high quality subassemblies to our customers. Our Subassembly Technical Engineer Center provides electrical sub-panels for customers who prefer to keep final panel assembly in-house. Our customers cover a wide range of industries, from medical device companies seeking FDA approval to aerospace and defense.
There are many benefits of using an MSI TEC subassembly:
- The MSI TEC quality program, process documentation, and work standards meet or exceed the highest industry standards.
- We help you save time and money on how best to implement your design.
- Out-of-the-box subassembly solutions.
- With our Southern California custom stocking and delivery programs, we can deliver next day shipments to most customers.
Full Range of Solutions
We’ll work closely with you to design the most cost effective assembly for your machine. We provide detailed work instructions that include photographic instructions for assembly and test procedures for each subassembly. If you need assistance in implementing a cost reduction in your business, please contact us so we can discuss how we may help.
- Internally terminating shielded motor cables
- Mounting encoder integral to motor
- Motor shaft modifications
- Changing motor bearings
- Adding gears, pulleys and leadscrews to motor shaft
- Performance testing, speed-torque curves
- Custom linear stages
- Assembly run-in and testing with reports
- Adding connector or other terminations to a motor cable assembly
- Custom wiring harnesses, including limit switches, grounding wires
- Labeling subassembly with customer specified data and part numbers
- Mechanical subassemblies
- Install one subassembly right out of the box
- Reduced inventory—stock only one part
- Reduced purchasing cost—order just one part
- Reduced manufacturing cost—no additional labor to assemble components
- Stocking program and Kanban capabilities
- On-time delivery
- Improved quality—use a tested and certified part made to a controlled drawing
- Smoother and improved production line flow