UR3e Collaborative Robot Arm
Lightweight, Compact, Ultra Flexible Table-top Robot
The UR3e is a small collaborative table-top robot designed for light assembly tasks and automated workbench applications. It has a payload of 3 kg (6.6 lbs) and weighs only 11 kg (24.3 lbs), with 360-degree rotation on all wrist joints and infinite rotation on the end joint. The UR3e has a small Ø 128 mm and footprint and 500 mm / 19.7 ins reach. These unique features make UR3e the most flexible, lightweight, collaborative table-top robot to work side-by-side with employees in the market today. It’s an ideal choice for applications that require 6-axis capabilities where size, safety and costs are critical.
- Automate tasks up to 6.6 lbs (3 kg)
- Reach radius of up to 19.7 in (500 mm)
- Repeatability 0.1 mm
- Default force sensing of 150 Newton
- Fastest payback in the industry
- Low cost of ownership
- Ideal for assembly, polish, glue, and screw applications requiring uniform product quality.
- Can be also be used in a separate work station mounted on the table, picking, assembling and placing parts in optimized production flows.
- Easy to switch between tasks