New! Universal Robots’ UR16e collaborative robot is built for heavy machine tending, massive pick and place, and large volume packaging applications. With an impressive 16kg payload and a small footprint, the UR16e is ideal for heavy duty tasks like machine tending, material handling, packaging, material removal, and screw and nut driving applications. With the ability to handle heavy payloads, Universal Robots UR16e robot arm excels at carrying heavy end of arm tooling (EOAT) and can lift multiple parts in a single pick, making tasks much more efficient by achieving shorter cycle times.
- Payload: 16 kg / 35.3 lbs
- Reach: 900 mm / 35.4 ins
- Footprint: Ø 190 mm
- Weight: 33.1 kg / 73 lbs
- Easy to re-deploy to multiple applications without changing your production layout.
- Ideal for material handling, packaging, screw and nut driving applications
- Allows for heavier end of arm tooling and multi-part handling
- Easy to program & operate. No experience needed!
Let’s collaborate! Our robotics engineers can help you determine if collaborative robots are right for your business, as well as provide pricing and custom options.