A collaborative robot with long reach for wide workspaces
The Universal Robots UR10e features a payload of 10kg and is designed for bigger tasks where precision and reliability are still of paramount importance. Heavier-weight collaborative processes, such as: packaging, palletizing, assembly and pick and place are all well suited to the UR10 industrial robot. With a reach radius of up to 1300mm, the UR10 industrial robot is designed to be more effective at tasks across a larger area. You can therefore save time on production lines where distance can be a factor.
- Automate tasks up to 10 kg (22 lbs)
- Reach radius of up to 1300 mm (51 in)
- Footprint: Ø 190 mm
- Weight: 33.5 kg / 73.9 lbs
- Rapid and flexible deployment
- East to program – no programming experience needed!
- Fast set-up in just a half day!
- Offers one of the fastest payback times in the industry
- Suited for a wide range of applications in machine tending, palletizing, and packaging.