Managed SHDSL Ethernet Extender with 1 10/100BaseT(X) port, and 1 DSL port, -40°C to 70°C operating temperature.
The IEX-402 is an entry-level industrial managed Ethernet extender designed with one 10/100BaseT(X) and one DSL port. The Ethernet extender provides a point-to-point extension over twisted copper wires based on the G.SHDSL or VDSL2 standard. The device supports data rates of up to 15.3 Mbps and a long transmission distance of up to 8 km for G.SHDSL connection; for VDSL2 connections, the data rate supports up to 100 Mbps and a long transmission distance of up to 3 km.
The IEX-402 Series is designed for use in harsh environments. The DIN-rail mount, wide operating temperature range (-40 to 75°C), and dual power inputs make it ideal for installation in industrial applications.To simplify configuration, the IEX-402 uses CO/CPE auto-negotiation. By factory default, the device will automatically assign CPE status to one of each pair of IEX devices.
In addition, Link Fault Pass-through (LFP) and network redundancy interoperability enhance the reliability and accessibility of communication networks. In addition, advanced managed and monitored functionality through MXview, including a virtual panel, improve the user experience for quick troubleshooting.
- Standard G.SHDSL data rate up to 5.7 Mbps, with up to 8 km transmission distance (performance varies by cable quality)
- Moxa proprietary Turbo Speed connections up to 15.3 Mbps
- Supports Link Fault Pass-Through (LFP) and Line-swap fast recovery
- Supports SNMP v1/v2c/v3 for different levels of network management
- Interoperable with Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain network redundancy
- Support Modbus TCP protocol for device management and monitoring
- Compatible with EtherNet/IP and PROFINET protocols for transparent transmission
- IPv6 Ready