Cisco Industrial Ethernet 2000U Series – Switch – managed – 4 x 10/100 + 2 x Gigabit SFP – DIN rail mountableThe Cisco Industrial Ethernet (IE) 2000U Series Switch is a rugged, compact, DIN-rail-mountable switch optimized for use in transmission and distribution power substations and distribution generation facilities like wind and solar farms.
- Rugged industrial design and substation compliance (meets IEC 61850-3 and IEEE 1613 standards for utility substation environments)
- Advanced capabilities to support mission-critical substation applications such as supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) and IEC 61850 Generic Object-Oriented Substation Events (GOOSE) messaging
- Support for Precision Timing Protocol (PTP) applications based on IEEE 1588 v2 standards
- Hitless failover protocol support of Parallel Redundancy Protocol based on the IEC 62439-3 standard
- Support for the Resilient Ethernet Protocol (REP) and Flex Links for fast reconvergence in ring and hub-and-spoke topologies
- SmartPort templates for one-touch global and port-level macros to simplify switch deployments
Available in 7 models:
- Cisco IE-2000U-4TS-G: 4 Fast Ethernet downlinks and 2 Gigabit Ethernet (GE) uplink ports
- Cisco IE-2000U-4T-G: 4 Fast Ethernet downlinks and 2 GE fiber uplink ports
- Cisco IE-2000U-4S-G: 4 Fast Ethernet downlinks and 2 GE uplink ports
- Cisco IE-2000U-8TC-G: 8 Fast Ethernet downlinks and 2 GE combo uplink ports
- Cisco IE-2000U-16TC-G: 16 Fast Ethernet downlinks and 2 GE combo uplink ports
- Cisco IE-2000U-16TC-G-X: 16 Fast Ethernet downlinks and 2 GE combo uplink ports with conformal coat
- Cisco IE-2000U-16TC-GP: 16 Fast Ethernet downlinks and 2 GE uplink ports with Power over Ethernet
Cisco’s IE2000U can be easily managed by Cisco Industrial Network Director, a network management system purpose built for industrial applications that uses the complete capabilities of the Cisco Industrial Ethernet product family to make the network easily accessible to non-IT operations personnel.