Industrial Ethernet (IE) 2000 Series switches extend the proven Cisco Catalyst technologies prevalent in enterprise networks to industrial networks. Superior security, video, and voice services are thus extended to industrial applications. These switches are also ruggedized, easy to manage, resilient, and enhanced through support of industry protocols. Cisco Industrial Ethernet 2000 Series switches are fixed platforms that deliver Layer 2 switching with proven Cisco IOS Software. With their extensive certifications and wide range of power supply voltage input and operation temperatures, these switches are suitable for almost all industrial applications. They support IEEE 1588, Common Industrial Protocol (CIP), and PROFINET v.2, among other industry protocols.
These switches also offer:
- Industrial Power over Ethernet (PoE) and enhanced PoE make it possible for the switches to directly connect to communication devices like IP cameras and IP phones.
- Support for IEEE 802.1x, Secure Shell (SSH) Protocol, Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) snooping, and storm control
- Extended Enterprise capability with Cisco DNA Center management
- Easy deployment, with zero-touch discovery using DHCP and an express setup with a swappable SD flash card
- A user-friendly device manager, the Cisco Network Assistant, a Cisco Prime interface, and third-party management solutions
- Resilience and fast network recovery with Flex Links, fast convergence with Cisco Resilient Ethernet Protocol and PROFINET MRP, and simplified IP address management and deployment
- Easily managed by Cisco Industrial Network Director, a network management system purpose built for industrial applications that uses the complete capabilities of the Cisco Industrial Ethernet product family to make the network easily accessible to non-IT operations personnel.
Cisco Industrial Ethernet 2000 IP67 Series – Switch – managed – 24 x 10/100 – wall-mountable