Process automation and transportation automation applications combine data, voice, and video, and consequently require high performance and high reliability. The ICS-G7526A Series full Gigabit backbone switches are equipped with 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports plus up to 2 10G Ethernet ports, making them ideal for large-scale industrial networks.
The ICS-G7526A’s full Gigabit capability increases bandwidth to provide high performance and the ability to quickly transfer large amounts of video, voice, and data across a network. The fanless switches support the Turbo Ring, Turbo Chain, and RSTP/STP redundancy technologies, and come with an isolated redundant power supply to increase system reliability and the availability of your network backbone.
- 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports plus up to 4 10G Ethernet ports
- Up to 28 optical fiber connections (SFP slots)
- Fanless, -10°C to 60°C, -40 to 75°C wide operating temperature range for T models
- Operating temperature range
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 50 ms @ 250 switches), RSTP/STP, and MSTP for network redundancy
- Isolated redundant power inputs with universal 110/220 VAC power supply range
- Supports MXstudio for easy, visualized industrial network management
- V-ON ensures millisecond-level multicast data and video network recovery
- Command line interface (CLI) for quickly configuring major managed functions
- DHCP Option 82 for IP address assignment with different policies
- Digital inputs for integrating sensors and alarms with IP networks
- Supports EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, and Modbus TCP protocols for device management and monitoring
- Automatic warning by exception through email and relay output