Managed full Gigabit Ethernet switch with 12 10/100/1000BaseT(X) ports, and 4 100/1000Base SFP slots, -10°C to 60°C operating temperature
The EDS-G516E Series is equipped with 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports and up to 4 fiber-optic ports, making it ideal for upgrading an existing network to Gigabit speed or building a new full Gigabit backbone. Gigabit transmission increases bandwidth for higher performance and transfers large amounts of triple-play services across a network quickly.
Redundant Ethernet technologies such as Turbo Ring, Turbo Chain, RSTP/STP, and MSTP increase the reliability of your system and improve the availability of your network backbone. The EDS-G500E Series is designed specifically for communication demanding applications, such as video and process monitoring, ITS, and DCS systems, all of which can benefit from a scalable network backbone.
- Up to 12 10/100/1000BaseT(X) ports and 4 100/1000BaseSFP ports
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 50 ms @ 250 switches), and STP/RSTP/MSTP for network redundancy
- RADIUS, TACACS , MAB Authentication, SNMPv3, IEEE 802.1X, MAC ACL, HTTPS, SSH, and sticky MAC-addresses to enhance network security
- Security features based on IEC 62443
- EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, and Modbus TCP protocols supported for device management and monitoring
- Supports MXstudio for easy, visualized industrial network management
- V-ON ensures millisecond-level multicast data and video network recovery