Moxa Managed full Gigabit Ethernet switch with 8 10/100/1000BaseT(X) ports, and 4 100/1000Base SFP slots, -10°C to 60°C operating temperature
The EDS-G512E Series is equipped with 12 Gigabit Ethernet ports and up to 4 fiber-optic ports, making it ideal for upgrading an existing network to Gigabit speed or building a new full Gigabit backbone. It also comes with 8 10/100/1000BaseT(X), 802.3af (PoE), and 802.3at (PoE )-compliant Ethernet port options to connect high-bandwidth PoE devices. Gigabit transmission increases bandwidth for higher performance and transfers large amounts of triple-play services across a network quickly.
Redundant Ethernet technologies such as Turbo Ring, Turbo Chain, RSTP/STP, and MSTP increase the reliability of your system and improve the availability of your network backbone. The EDS-G512E Series is designed specifically for communication demanding applications, such as video and process monitoring, ITS, and DCS systems, all of which can benefit from a scalable backbone construction.
- 8 IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at PoE standard ports
- 36-watt output per PoE port in high-power mode
- Turbo Ring and Turbo Chain (recovery time < 50 ms @ 250 switches), RSTP/STP, and MSTP for network redundancy
- RADIUS, TACACS , MAB Authentication, SNMPv3, IEEE 802.1X, MAC ACL, HTTPS, SSH, and sticky MAC-addresses to enhance network security
- Security features based on IEC 62443
- EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, and Modbus TCP protocols supported for device management and monitoring
- Supports MXstudio for easy, visualized industrial network management
- V-ON ensures millisecond-level multicast data and video network recovery