We have an opening for an Automation Sales Engineer in Northern Colorado.
MSI TEC, Inc. is a technology-based solutions provider for industrial automation applications throughout the Rocky Mountain region and Southern California. We provide innovative solutions through implementation of robotics, intelligent machine and motion control, device networking and remote monitoring, sensing technologies and machine safety devices. Because of our continued success and growth, we have an opening for an energetic, full-time, motivated individual with superior attention to detail to join our sales team. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package that includes health, dental, life, AD&D, and long-term disability insurance, a 401k plan, and paid time off.
The responsibility of this individual will be to discover, promote and provide automation solutions to new and existing customers. You will work hand in hand with internal teams and suppliers to bring our solutions to market and increase our customer base. This individual must possess the insight to make the connection between a customer’s business needs and solutions offered by MSI TEC.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Present MSI TEC offerings and services to new and existing customers
- Grow and maintain relationships with customers, suppliers, etc.
- Provide technology-based presentations and proposals utilizing our internal engineering resources when needed to help progress customer opportunities
- Stay knowledgeable on the quickly changing automation industry, supplier products and technologies, and changes in customers’ business and needs.
- Maintain a sales database (CRM) that contains goals, customers, opportunities, and sales activity
- Work closely with internal resources to maintain good standing relationships with our customers
- Some travel is required
Skills & Qualifications:
- A degree from four-year college (mechanical or electrical engineering preferred)
- Basic understanding of Robotics, PLCs, Motion, Industrial Networking & PLCs, Distributed I/O and other automation related technologies a plus
- Solution sales experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- CRM or marketing automation systems a plus
- Up to $135,000 annually
Submit resume here >>>
- Location: Northern Colorado
- Compensation: Commensurate on candidates’ skills, experience, and education.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.